Wednesday, August 12, 2009


Sunday night we e-mailed a "Letter of Intent" to adopt Wenxin. Our agency (actually they aren't "our agency" yet, but will be if we receive approval to adopt him) will translate our letter into Chinese and log it into China's online system. We are seeking pre-approval to adopt Wenxin because we know that China may turn us down because of Mike's epilepsy. China would probably never approve us for a healthy infant adoption. But the agency feels there's a good chance we could be approved for a waiting child. At this point we've paid no money and signed no contract. If we receive pre-approval, then we begin this process in earnest.

So now we wait. And wait. And wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible after approval by the moderator.